GrowLegal.com takes your privacy very seriously. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for GrowLegal.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to verify your status with the collective, or to investigate fraud.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
a. Electronic Agreement. This Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the Website and your membership in the Service. This Agreement may be modified by GrowLegal.com from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by GrowLegal.com on the Website. By accessing the Website or becoming a Member, you accept this Agreement and agree to the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein.
b. Electronic Form. By accessing the Website or becoming a Member, you consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form.
c. Non-electronic Copy. You have the right to receive this Agreement in non-electronic form. You may request a non-electronic copy of this Agreement either before or after you electronically sign the Agreement. To receive a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please contact us online.
d. Withdrawing Your Consent. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form.
(i) Effect. Should you choose to withdraw your consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form, your Membership will be revoked.
(ii) Notice. To withdraw your consent and/or request a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please contact us online.
(iii) Prospective Nature. Your withdrawal of consent shall be effective within a reasonable time after we receive your withdrawal notice described above. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the legal validity or enforceability of the Agreement provided to, and electronically signed by, you prior to the effective date of your withdrawal.
e. Access and Retention. In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program. Via, the Website, we will notify you of any changes in the hardware or software requirements needed to access and/or retain this Agreement that create a material risk that you will not be able to continue to access and/or retain this electronic Agreement.
2. Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, a legal California resident, and possess a valid cannabis recommendation from a physician to become a Member or use the Website. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. Fees. Fees collected on GrowLegal.com are collective membership dues and are processed on behalf of collectives represented by GrowLegal.com. GrowLegal.com does not charge Website Users a fee for the Service.
4. Your Association with GrowLegal.com
After completing your online application, you are matched with a third-party collective. At this time, GrowLegal.com acts as an independent payment processor on behalf of your collective. GrowLegal.com assumes no responsibility for the activities or practices of you, or the third-party collective. By using the Service, you expressly release GrowLegal.com from any and all liability arising from your association with of any third-party collective.
5. Non-commercial Use by Users. The Website and Service are for the personal use of individual Users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not use the Service or the Website for any purpose.
7. Copyright. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of GrowLegal.com or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of GrowLegal.com and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of GrowLegal.com or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
8. Disclaimers. GrowLegal.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service. GrowLegal.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Website or third parties represented on the Site. GrowLegal.com is a internet referral service, its advisors, agents, representatives, and employees do not endorse, support or condone any illegal activity. GrowLegal.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User or User communications. GrowLegal.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will GrowLegal.com or any of its affiliates, advertisers, promoters be responsible for any loss or risk incurred, including, without limitation, arrest, legal fees, personal injury, death, resulting from anyone’s use, directly or indirectly, of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users and third party collectives, whether online or offline.
The Website and the Service are provided “AS-IS” and GrowLegal.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. GrowLegal.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service. GrowLegal.com makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the use the Service or any services offered by third parties represented on the Website.
9. The Service is NOT a substitute for legal counsel.
GrowLegal.com, its advisors, agents, representatives, and employees are not engaged in the practice of law and cannot provide you with legal advice. GrowLegal.com, its advisors, agents, representatives, and employees STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you consult a licensed attorney in the applicable jurisdiction before using the Service.
10. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. If there is any dispute arising out of the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of Nevada, in Washoe County, for the resolution of any such dispute.
11. Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold GrowLegal.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
12. No Third Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
13. Trials and Cancelations
In addition to these terms, all payments, trial offers, and cancelations are subject to PayPal and our other payment providers’ terms of service.
a. Free Trials. From time to time, in GrowLegal.com’s sole discretion, GrowLegal.com may offer a free trial period to first-time customers, limit 1 per household and/or Payment Method provided. Where such an offer is made, at the time of registration for your free trial, your credit or check card may be authorized for 1 month of service plus applicable taxes, though your Payment Card will not be charged for the duration of the free trial period. Other terms of free trial offers, including duration of free trial, may vary. Upon completion of the free trial period, your subscription to GrowLegal.com will renew automatically on a monthly basis regardless of the length of your free trial period. The first day following the expiration of your free trial period will be your anniversary date for billing purposes during your Membership Term. Your Payment Method will be charged the recurring monthly membership fees and any applicable sales tax on the day following the expiration of your free trial period unless you have chosen to cancel your subscription prior to the conclusion of the free trial period. YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PRIOR TO THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL OFFER TO AVOID CHARGES TO YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. You will not receive any notification from GrowLegal.com at the expiration of your free trial. Please note the expiration date of your free trial for your records.
b. Cancellation by You. The initial periodic GrowLegal.com membership fee is valid for an initial membership period starting on the date your paid membership begins and continuing through the periodic anniversary date. For example, if you are on a free trial membership and your free trial expires on June 17 and your paid GrowLegal.com membership begins on June 18, your initial membership fee entitles you to GrowLegal.com benefits until July 18 and your Payment Method will be charged on July 18 (the anniversary date) for the period of July 19 through August 18. You can cancel your GrowLegal.com Online membership at any time and you will not be charged for any additional renewals. To cancel contact us though our website (here) or follow the procedures set by PayPal, if applicable. There are no refunds for any time period (or portions thereof) already billed or paid for. Upon cancellation, GrowLegal.com will notify your collective and your member status will be revoked at the end of the current billing cycle.
Other. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and GrowLegal.com regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.